Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Saw a video yesterday claiming that 63% of the Liverpool squad are asthmatic compared with the national average of 12% taking medication that would be banned in other sports. 

I heard this last year I think but didn't realise it was this significant.   But yeah, let's concentrate on who is spending their own money 

Hope Sven has a blast this weekend.

Gets a lot of stick for "wasting" the "Golden generation" but there were still 2-3 countries with better players and Portugal had Cristiano Ronaldo, Figo, Rui Costa, Carvalho, etc themselves. 

3 hours ago, 1964 said:

He looks like that shittihg sunderland fan

We have the technology now to scan a person and have a perfect 3d mold made, why do we still use this shite

4 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

We lost to Portugal twice on pens. 04 Campbell’s goal was legitimate. IMO it was more bad luck than anything. 

Quote from the ref in that game:

”To be honest, I didn't actually see any foul that night - but I knew there was one. My gut told me that something in the picture wasn't right, and I'd learned to trust that feeling over a 20-year career.”

Classic European decision. “I didn’t actually see a foul but it felt like a foul”. I still haven’t forgiven the ref who gave Sevilla a penalty to equalize in 2007 when Robinson took the ball. He just fucking guessed. They do it all the fucking time.

19 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

We lost to Portugal twice on pens. 04 Campbell’s goal was legitimate. IMO it was more bad luck than anything. 

Ronaldinho could have tried that free-kick 100 times in 2002 (whether he meant it or not) and it would not have done that again. We win that World Cup if we got past that. 

Only ever watched one England game since we sacked sven/Cappello and that was the Italy final purely a social thing if I didn't I'd be asleep (like i could) , i find us so boring its unreal

18 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Only ever watched one England game since we sacked sven/Cappello and that was the Italy final purely a social thing if I didn't I'd be asleep (like i could) , i find us so boring its unreal

You’re so cool man 

7 hours ago, astraguy said:

fake interest cool story bro GIF

7 hours ago, astraguy said:

bless ya, :wales:

I’m a sheep because I don’t announce to the world on a football forum I find our national football team boring and got forced into watching us in a final

Reet

Ha ha ha [emoji38]

Home

Help

Login

Register

Red and White Kop Liverpool FC Forum »

The Liverpool FC Forum »

Flagpole Corner »

General Football and Sport

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Paully, you are banned from using this forum!
Don't think this site is for you
This ban is not set to expire.

21 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hope Sven has a blast this weekend.

Gets a lot of stick for "wasting" the "Golden generation" but there were still 2-3 countries with better players and Portugal had Cristiano Ronaldo, Figo, Rui Costa, Carvalho, etc themselves. 

Tbh the only country that I thought had a better squad than us was Brazil. Though I agree, atleast some of the criticism is very much with 20/20 hindsight.

The idea of playing a formation other than 4-4-2 would have been ridiculed.

you see former players saying we should have done this, we should have done that, a lot of their suggestions are ideas that have come in to prominence in latter years.

He’s a good bloke though and you can tell he was as proud as any Englishman to have represented us.

Just now, gbandit said:

Will always remember him more for having slept with Ulrika Johnson, a fantastic achievement given his appearance 

Mr Burns getting his end away.

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Ha ha ha [emoji38]

Home

Help

Login

Register

Red and White Kop Liverpool FC Forum »

The Liverpool FC Forum »

Flagpole Corner »

General Football and Sport

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Paully, you are banned from using this forum!
Don't think this site is for you
This ban is not set to expire.

North Korea usually imprisons rather than banishes. So you got lucky.