Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Some players been arrested for rape and assault outside a stadium according to the Daily Heil. No names mentioned.

Not even a stadium name? Typical. 😅

21 minutes ago, Disco said:

Some players been arrested for rape and assault outside a stadium according to the Daily Heil. No names mentioned.

Both 19yrs old, the other details are so sparse though that it could literally be anyone!

13 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Both 19yrs old, the other details are so sparse though that it could literally be anyone!

Well they now say it’s a premier league club which both players play for.

One is arrested on suspicion of assault and aiding and abetting a rape. The other for the rape itself.

Grim.

3 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

Well they now say it’s a premier league club which both players play for.

One is arrested on suspicion of assault and aiding and abetting a rape. The other for the rape itself.

Grim.

Man Utd have three 19 year olds who have appeared this season. 

Anyone catch the documentry on Chelsea after their match yesterday? I wasn't fully paying attention until they started discussing Ken Bates idea to install electrified fencing at Stamford Bridge to ward off pitch invaders. [emoji38] I mean, the fences do a pretty fair job of looking fucking terrifying without.

41 minutes ago, JUICE690 said:

Anyone catch the documentry on Chelsea after their match yesterday? I wasn't fully paying attention until they started discussing Ken Bates idea to install electrified fencing at Stamford Bridge to ward off pitch invaders. [emoji38] I mean, the fences do a pretty fair job of looking fucking terrifying without.

I'm old enough to remember that being talked about. ??? I also remember the day the fences came down  - we played Luton at home, the week after Hillsborough happened. First time I'd seen a game, without wire mesh being in the way.

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Man Utd have three 19 year olds who have appeared this season. 

Two of them played on Sunday like, so you would think if it were them they’d have left them out given the circumstances.

Mind you their track record in dealing with this kind of thing is….

2 hours ago, OCK said:

twitter seems convinced its either Man U or Liverpool

Reddit says a different club, but this is the problem with releasing the details they have. Enough to spark a frenzy.

Ironically, I suspect the one thing we could have a fair discussion on is who we'd want it to be :lol:. Any actual speculation is unfair to everyone.

3 hours ago, JUICE690 said:

That Tory cunt MP who was chairman at Luton was desperate to turn his on.  Those things killed 97 people at Hillsborough - scary to imagine how that day could have been worse, but I reckon electrified fences would be one way it could have been. 

Treat people like shit they'll behave like shit ridiculous this was entertained

And then dangers of crushes... So many stupid people all round

Edited by Tiresias

Were those fences (minus the electrfied wire) common in football grounds in the 80's? It was a bit before my time. Find it impossible to believe nobody foresaw how fucking dangerous they would be.

I named all of them apart from the blonde. After zooming in, I got the answer. Really can't remember him with that hairstyle but pretty sure it was during his prime.

4 hours ago, nufcjb said:

I named all of them apart from the blonde. After zooming in, I got the answer. Really can't remember him with that hairstyle but pretty sure it was during his prime.

Who is it between him and Seedorf?