Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

2 hours ago, astraguy said:

We don't have an official waiting list though do we? If we did, I'd suspect it would be a decent sized list 

29 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

We don't have an official waiting list though do we? If we did, I'd suspect it would be a decent sized list 

A lad who I used to work with is a Man Utd fan, originally from Manchester (supported them because he grew up opposite Main Road and wanted to take the puss out of the kids at school).

Anyway he put himself on the waiting list, assuming it would be years before he could get a season ticket and by then he would have moved back to Manchester. A couple of weeks later they rang him up offering him a season ticket for about £600. He turned it down, and apparently there is only a waiting list because fans are waiting for the very cheap seats, rather than taking those elsewhere in the ground, including the £600 seats.

This was only the season before last season as well.

That'll polarise. :lol:

THE NETHERLANDS!!

Quite like Drury myself. I get the gripes about him being overly wordy but I think he lacks the most irritating traits of the worst ones out there. 

47 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

In case it upsets broadcast partners. 

Absolutely disgusting that.

The broadcasters pay for showing the games, they shouldn’t be able to block club sponsorships because a competitor says so. What happens if Pepsi want to sponsor a club, and the Premier League say no because Coca Cola is a Premier League sponsor?