Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

McCoist has been part of BT for ages, he does that Scottish discussion show (which they still did even after they lost the rights) with Sutton and the little blonde fella, and always did the Rangers European games.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

They've canned that

Thankfully his fucking weapon mate, Chris Sutton is gaanin to Sky Sports for the Scottish footba' coverage so we gratefully won't be seeing, or hearing, much from him 

What are your ticket prices like for next year? Not season tickets, one off matches?

Ours are horrific.

A seat anywhere on the Holte End for a 'category A' match = £63. Category B = £46. There are only two categories and Cat A now covers half the fucking league.

My seat for cat A = £68 and no concessions, so £68 for a kid to sit there.

There's 30,000 on the season ticket waiting list apparently so limited match day tickets, but fuck me, that's a lot of money for 90 minutes entertainment.

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

What are your ticket prices like for next year? Not season tickets, one off matches?

Ours are horrific.

A seat anywhere on the Holte End for a 'category A' match = £63. Category B = £46. There are only two categories and Cat A now covers half the fucking league.

There's 30,000 on the season ticket waiting list apparently so limited match day tickets, but fuck me, that's a lot of money for 90 minutes entertainment.

Wow, that is outrageous.

5 minutes ago, brummie said:

Ours are horrific.

Getting closer to a quid a minute....  and we'll still buy 'em!

"Are you not entertained?" (insert:Russel Crowe gif)

I guess I can accept that few will share my disdain for Fletcher but you do wonder who on earth wants McManaman and particularly Savage. Is it younger viewers, or something? Do today's audiences want constant enthusiasm, overt bias and basically just relentless noise from the commentary position? Savage on the coverage of West Ham's UCL win was arguably the worst co-comms I've ever heard*. 

*Carragher/Neville in that Liverpool-ManU game last season was the profession's nadir but I'm not sure you could even call them co-comms

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I guess I can accept that few will share my disdain for Fletcher but you do wonder who on earth wants McManaman and particularly Savage. Is it younger viewers, or something? Do today's audiences want constant enthusiasm, overt bias and basically just relentless noise from the commentary position? Savage on the coverage of West Ham's UCL win was arguably the worst co-comms I've ever heard*. 

*Carragher/Neville in that Liverpool-ManU game last season was the profession's nadir but I'm not sure you could even call them co-comms

I don't know anyone who likes them.

It’s criminal how much we have to listen to Robbie Savage. It’s not even like he was a good player, the argument can’t be made that he’s adding comments from a position of experience. I don’t mind commentators having zero professional footballing experience but if they’re a total dickhead that is really arrogant and they have nothing to back it up, why do we have to suffer?