Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Anybody having bother receiving orders from the club shop? ordered 2 shirts in the black friday sale (November) and still no sign of them, had a couple of emails saying they where on there way but still nothing.

just found a email address to contact them so just sent one off, just wondered if anybody else was having similar problems? 

Ordered a shirt 14th December, had an email to say it had despatched 20th December but the courier tracking says they are still waiting for the package.  Have emailed for confirmation a number of times without any response.

Edited by simonsays

Yea exactly the same issue. Evri have confirmed they've lost the item and that I need to contact Castore for a refund. I've emailed them 4 times over the past 2 weeks and not a single response!

Edited by iklgizmo

Yep i got the been dispatched to courier email then nothing, The sooner Castore  get binned off the better,

I think they haven't even had the products in stock but still took the money then just fob you off. Dodgy scouse company suited fat ash to a tee but we now need to be well clear of them.

28 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Pardschamps staying as France manager for another 3 years [emoji38]

He’s won a WC and got to other finals, he’s not the most exciting manager, but results speak for themselves. The players seem to respond to him as well, well apart from Benzema. They have enough talent that whoever manages them will do well enough in any tournament. I’d never want him as a club manager mind.

15 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Ex mackem striker and all-round heed-the-baal, Anthony Stokes has been arrested by Irish Police after his car was stopped, and £4000 worth of charlie was found in his car.

Comes from good stock 😂😂😂😂

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-player-anthony-stokess-father-1099793?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

They're the Irish Terrys

Edited by Groundhog63

Holt trying to justify his expense trip to Brazil by calling out his friends and colleagues, most other newspapers sent their South America representatives. 

Worra arsehole.

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Holt trying to justify his expense trip to Brazil by calling out his friends and colleagues, most other newspapers sent their South America representatives. 

Worra arsehole.

Weird take by a weird man - telling people you’ve never met how they should grieve someone you’ve never met while having no idea what either party’s relationship was like with each other is just fucking bizarre