Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Probably more of a "pet hate" but on that Sky montage just before  the last ad break, you heard an over- excited commentator exclaim "Haaland ripping up all the record books there!" - or something along those lines.

Ok,  he probably will, but.

It's not even half way through the season.

What records has Haaland broken?

21 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Probably more of a "pet hate" but on that Sky montage just before  the last ad break, you heard an over- excited commentator exclaim "Haaland ripping up all the record books there!" - or something along those lines.

Ok,  he probably will, but.

It's not even half way through the season.

What records has Haaland broken?

Quickest to 20 league goals possibly 🤷‍♂️ 

I dislike him for going from his own team to their greatest rivals. I hate seeing that, it just shows a screaming lack of respect for the fans. I mean, I get wanting to move but there were a load of teams he could have chosen. 

He went there and won the league with them with what is generally considered one of the all time great defensive back lines didn't he? I get it's a dick move completely but also kinda got it right didn't he. Weird bloke though...

I was thinking back to that Stoke side recently with him, Bojan, Shaquiri and Afellay what the hell was going on in the league haha. Remember finding them kinda obnoxious at the time but now think in another 10 years time noone will believe Stoke ever had them and if I were a stoke fan doomed to probably another 30 years watching cloggers in the lower leagues will be a golden age haha

27 minutes ago, LV said:

Power’s gone completely to his head.

Nailed on to be running for Italian PM/ President/ Duce at some point in the near future 

Goes on about respect and honouring a legend yet he was taking selfies stood beside Pele’s coffin. Could turn out to be worse than Blatter still.