Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

From that Villa thread

Yes their team is doing well atm, but they are still a joke. Their fans try to hold onto this rivalry with us over nothing. They think they are the best fans ever, they stand out in the cold with their tops off… still plenty to laugh about.

:serious:

Aye, they’ve got loads to laugh about, been in a relegation scrap for the season so far under Gerrard while we’re in the best league position and cup position we’ve been in decades. Unai will turn them around but it’s already extremely costly how much they’re underperforming and they are going to have to spend big to try and find some goals for that side 

8 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

To be fair, the Man u forum thread has some canny posts on it.

"Just shows what a complete fraud Steve Bruce is these days, he had most of these players but was moaning likes of Joelinthon and Almiron were no good"

"Almiron is the best goal scoring midfielder in PL now. Their 70m signing is injured but Botman, Trippier and Bruno has entirely transformed the team . Even Joelington is playing great "

The Villa thread reminds me of the mackems  "lets all laugh at Newcastle" crap.

"Worried we might need to change the title of this thread"

Edited by Dancing Brave

44 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Aye, they’ve got loads to laugh about, been in a relegation scrap for the season so far under Gerrard while we’re in the best league position and cup position we’ve been in decades. Unai will turn them around but it’s already extremely costly how much they’re underperforming and they are going to have to spend big to try and find some goals for that side 

To be fair that thread was started when we were a laughing stock. It's first post is about us appointing g Joe Kinnear.

6 minutes ago, madras said:

To be fair that thread was started when we were a laughing stock. It's first post is about us appointing g Joe Kinnear.

Well the c*nts need to update the title, like they need to update their clubs stature this side of the early 80s (*and even then their gates were s**t)

Edited by Jonas

I like Redcafe a lot, the Football Forum is like a gathering place for tons of fans of other clubs and it's well moderated. Man Utd side might be the pits like @Froggy has often said but not really interested reading that side. 

9 hours ago, Pata said:

I like Redcafe a lot, the Football Forum is like a gathering place for tons of fans of other clubs and it's well moderated. Man Utd side might be the pits like @Froggy has often said but not really interested reading that side. 

It's been years since I've been anywhere near it but it might have changed. 

Easier for a fan of their own club to be critical of message boards though. There is some absolute whoppers on there.

13 hours ago, Rafalove said:

From that Villa thread

Yes their team is doing well atm, but they are still a joke. Their fans try to hold onto this rivalry with us over nothing. They think they are the best fans ever, they stand out in the cold with their tops off… still plenty to laugh about.

:serious:

:lol: The only reason there's anything remotely close to a 'rivalry' is because they felt compelled to create an entire banner celebrating our relegation.

I personally couldn't give a shit about them; a well run Villa would be good for the league but I'll have a snigger while they falter. And I can see why fans of any club would take delight in the tables being turned.

Granted, I was only like 9 years old when he signed but his time with us feels like a fever dream to me, especially with him heading straight back to Everton.

Loved him as a kid and thought the pairing with Shearer was cracking, even though I couldn't point you to any evidence. :lol:

Weirdly the best thing about D Ferguson was his weird managerial partnership with Ancelotti because it was such a perfect ITV detective duo, the cultured wine drinking european detective and the reluctant glaswegian hard copper who misses just being on the beat and together they chase down serial killers all over merseyside

Edited by Tiresias