Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

That is crazy. I forgot their second Palace match came after the Arsenal match he missed for collecting 5 yellow cards (he could easily have been sent off in that first Palace match as well).

Doesn't really matter so much because he has been influential elsewhere, especially the cup final, and the rest may have done him good with all the competitions they are in, but had that have been us last season when we only had 40 matches in the whole season, and he was missing 8 of them through suspension (and an early bath in 2 of them) then questions would have to be asked about if he was more hassle than worth.

Fair play. :lol: I scrolled through until I got to the reveal and it still felt like a waste of time. For a video that length I was expecting a much more interesting reveal than squished Arial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11857681/Crystal-Palace-Pressure-mounting-boss-Patrick-Vieira-amid-11-match-winless-run.html

SAMI MOKBEL: Crystal Palace have gone from one of the most exciting teams in England to a relegation fight - Patrick Vieira has credit in the bank but pressure is mounting inside Selhurst Park amid 11-match winless run

Palace have never been exciting. Ever.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11857681/Crystal-Palace-Pressure-mounting-boss-Patrick-Vieira-amid-11-match-winless-run.html

SAMI MOKBEL: Crystal Palace have gone from one of the most exciting teams in England to a relegation fight - Patrick Vieira has credit in the bank but pressure is mounting inside Selhurst Park amid 11-match winless run

Palace have never been exciting. Ever.

What else would you have called them in the heady, frontfoot fretful days of Pards, Big Sam and ol' Woy? 

Has there ever been a player who can score execute a trivela like Quaresma? I don’t even care that he didn’t play to his potential, some of his goals were other worldly. Love the guy 

Edited by Sempiternal

38 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Has there ever been a player who can score either a trivela like Quaresma? I don’t even care that he didn’t play to his potential, some of his goals were other worldly. Love the guy 

That is an outrageous compilation.

11 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Honestly never seen a player be able do what he could do. He’s one of my favourite players of all time. Magic in his boots 

Nelinho had similar technique but could shoot both ways. This probably his most famous…

Both in the World Cup. Speaking of which it was announced today that there will be 104 games in the next World Cup ?

That first goal is so lush. I feel like you barely see that sort of finish now, and barely see players like Quaresma. He wouldn’t rack up stats but man I love seeing players like him, I’ll always prefer it to stat machines. 

50 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

That first goal is so lush. I feel like you barely see that sort of finish now, and barely see players like Quaresma. He wouldn’t rack up stats but man I love seeing players like him, I’ll always prefer it to stat machines. 

Cubillas had similar but more unique technique as he seemed to use his laces more... 

Edited by LFEE

2 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Has there ever been a player who can score execute a trivela like Quaresma? I don’t even care that he didn’t play to his potential, some of his goals were other worldly. Love the guy 

Can't believe you forgot about Nobby's: https://www.premierleague.com/video/single/1871656 (Goal of the day against the Scouse Mackems) O0

3 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

imagine Miggy adding a right foot like this.