Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

That brought up a memory of being in a training camp at IK Start as a 10 year old having just overcome the fear of throwing myself to the ground as a keeper, super confident, and Terje Leonardsen proceeding to ping the ball in the top corner, back to goal with his heel. :lol:

Played as a right back until early retirement at 16.

Fucking hell, Southgate is so predictable.

I've got almost as many PL minutes this season as Kalvin Phillips.

The likes of him and Maguire getting picked, that must be soul destroying for players who play in that position but don't get a look in.

Also, Eric fucking Dier.

Find it hard to see why some people want him to stay. He’s had over six years and three international tournaments where he’s not remotely disgraced himself, but that’s a long time to manage one of the best teams if you aren’t going to win anything/get past the quarters in your last tournament. 

I like him as well (some of criticism is still a bit crazy), but he’s done his time now and the uninspiring and predictable approach is far less justified now. 

3 hours ago, brummie said:

Fucking hell, Southgate is so predictable.

I've got almost as many PL minutes this season as Kalvin Phillips.

The likes of him and Maguire getting picked, that must be soul destroying for players who play in that position but don't get a look in.

Also, Eric fucking Dier.

Would it be more demoralising for those players if Maguire, Phillips, etc left the bigger clubs, went to their clubs and took the club places too?