Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace: 9/11/22 @ 19:45 - League Cup (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

From twitter

The Arsenal and Newcastle matches were both chosen for the channel Voot Select Soccer this evening but unfortunately neither have been listed available for tonight.

We have a potential plan in the works so keep an eye on this page

Edited by Slim

4 minutes ago, Slim said:

From twitter

The Arsenal and Newcastle matches were both chosen for the channel Voot Select Soccer this evening but unfortunately neither have been listed available for tonight.

We have a potential plan in the works so keep an eye on this page

Hope it's a cunning plan.

28 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

This will be happening in the next few years I've no doubt about that. The way the TV rights and all that surround them are done over here is totally archaic.

I really hope so. It's easy money for clubs - not everyone can afford the 4-5 different subscription services to cover all the games that are shown (and even then there are games like tonight that aren't even possible to watch!). I would LOVE to be able to pay a set amount and have access to every Newcastle game.

Personally think that’s a quality line up to be putting out, especially with Chelsea at the weekend. Bench is very strong but I think we have enough on the pitch to win it without the big names. Big Jow for a goal and Anderson to get an assist. Hopefully we win convincingly but Olise scores so we get another one of his interviews