Newcastle United 0-0 Crystal Palace (Newcastle win 3-2 on pels) - 09/11/22

Disco

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Broke a seat at Highbury jumping up for Robert’s goal that night.  That remains the only notable damage I’ve done inside a football ground

Me and the wife were in Lanzarote and watching the game in a .... "London pub".  You were allowed to put a bet on inside the aforementioned pub but the wife stopped me as she didn't want me to Jinx the result.  That's right, I predicted the result and the odds were ridiculous in Newcastle’s favour.  The pub owners looked at me as if I had two heads when I asked the Toon price.  We actually went top of the league after that result and I let everyone in the pub know it.  Cost me about 200 euros the wife did.  I still love her though.

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Me and the wife were in Lanzarote and watching the game in a .... "London pub".  You were allowed to put a bet on inside the aforementioned pub but the wife stopped me as she didn't want me to Jinx the result.  That's right, I predicted the result and the odds were ridiculous in Newcastle’s favour.  The pub owners looked at me as if I had two heads when I asked the Toon price.  We actually went top of the league after that result and I let everyone in the pub know it.  Cost me about 200 euros the wife did.  I still love her though.

It's a fucking wonder. Fair play. 

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

Is it possible to write through gritted teeth?  :)