Newcastle United 0-0 Crystal Palace (Newcastle win 3-2 on pels) - 09/11/22

Disco

6 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Miles better than the likes of Souness, Jamie Redknapp, Michael Owen, Robbie Savage, Clinton Morrison and Rio Ferdinand.

Agreed. When I see the panel for the CL that has Carragher and Micah Richards it makes me very very happy to have ours be the two Robbies and Tim Howard.

Just now, cubaricho said:

Agreed. When I see the panel for the CL that has Carragher and Micah Richards it makes me very very happy to have ours be the two Robbies and Tim Howard.

Ya but you watch the Paramount coverage the absolute jokes they have all the time. Henry and Micah rinsing Carragher all the time...to Kate Abdo being a dime. 

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

Hope we can grab a goal, but does this got to Pella's after 90, or is there extra time?

FFS!  How many times has this been discussed?  Not telling ya!

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Ya but you watch the Paramount coverage the absolute jokes they have all the time. Henry and Micah rinsing Carragher all the time...to Kate Abdo being a dime. 

:lol: Absolutely. Luckily I only see them for CL/Europa coverage and have the good guys on the weekends for the PL.

Just now, JumpersForGoalposts said:

It'll remind me of that time we went out of the CL qualifiers on pels back in the SBR days. Listened to that on the wireless.

Don't remind me, listened to that on radio newcastle and it broke my heart.