League Cup 4th Round - Newcastle Utd v AFC Bournemouth (20/12/22 @ 7.45pm)

9 minutes ago, LV said:

This on Sky tonight? I can’t find it listed anywhere so I’m guessing not

Nay, but is on:

beIN Sports 2/Connect Australia
DAZN Germany/Austria/Switzerland
DAZN Spain
Diema Sport/Play Diema Xtra (Bulgaria)
Dstv Now
ESPN3 Costa Rica
ESPNPlay Caribbean
ESPN+ USA
GUIGO (Brazil)
Kayo Sports Australia
NOW NET e Claro (Brazil)
Sport 2 Israel HD
Sport TV5 Portugal HD
Star+ Arg/Bol/Bra/Ch/Col/Ecu/Gua/Hon
Star+ Mex/Nic/Pan/Par/Per/Uru/Ven
SuperSport MaXimo 2
SuperSport Premier League ROA
Viaplay Norway
V Sport 1 Norway

15 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

He’s frustrating alright but he’ll dig us out of a hole time and time again with something outrageous.

I still hope he progresses under Howe, don't get me wrong, but I think a big thing with that is we're building towards not needing an individual maverick to dig us out of holes and that building seems to have progressed a lot faster than any of us genuinely thought it would.

If he doesn't show something in the second half of the season I can see the club cashing in in the summer, purely due to a mix of his inconsistency (fitness as much as on-pitch), and being one of the more saleable assets from the former regime to balance the books a bit. As someone else said, I just hope he doesn't go to a PL club as it'd definitely come back to bite us in the arse if he plays against us. :lol:

58 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Nay, but is on:

beIN Sports 2/Connect Australia
DAZN Germany/Austria/Switzerland
DAZN Spain
Diema Sport/Play Diema Xtra (Bulgaria)
Dstv Now
ESPN3 Costa Rica
ESPNPlay Caribbean
ESPN+ USA
GUIGO (Brazil)
Kayo Sports Australia
NOW NET e Claro (Brazil)
Sport 2 Israel HD
Sport TV5 Portugal HD
Star+ Arg/Bol/Bra/Ch/Col/Ecu/Gua/Hon
Star+ Mex/Nic/Pan/Par/Per/Uru/Ven
SuperSport MaXimo 2
SuperSport Premier League ROA
Viaplay Norway
V Sport 1 Norway

What site do yous use to check which channels games are on? Just incase I’m in the area now f I’m be, you know.

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Recommendations for where to go for a curry or Chinese before the match tonight in town. Just after a decent meal and the place not being absolutely rammed 

Can't go wrong with Sachins. Dabbawal is very good as well but no good if you're claustrophobic.

Hoping we see a near first choice 11 given the next match isn’t until next week on Monday. 

Pope, Trips, Schar/Lascelles, Botman, Burn, Joelinton, Willock, Bruno, Longstaff, Almiron, Wood

^Assuming Lascelles gets the nod because he’s been working his bollocks off with Howe and Wood for fitness. Wilson on bench assuming he’ll get some time late in it if needed but raring to go Monday.