Group A: Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, Netherlands (Netherlands and Senegal qualify)

Big River

1 minute ago, davidnolan13 said:

itv player is shite compared to iplayer. iplayer you can go back and see goals and cards via easy clickable tabs but itv you can go back to start and thats it.

Almost all streaming football services are shit compared to it, like if you're watching premier league with now tv cant do anything, can do some with bts player but it doesnt work very welll at all. I guess they don't want it so easy to rewind and record for uploading but still i remember bbc had thhis all for a world cup then didn't have it all for a euros and womens euros and was a bit weird why they turn it off and on

37 minutes ago, davidnolan13 said:

itv player is shite compared to iplayer. iplayer you can go back and see goals and cards via easy clickable tabs but itv you can go back to start and thats it.

BT sport's app is really good for the Europa and CL games too for similar reasons. ITV's is just atrocious.

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Gah I reckon that's well harsh mind. Him being there has no impact on the goal or the keeper's ability to save it.

Aye the keeper's already diving. The Ecuadorian's position had no bearing on the first shot and he wasn't going to react to the flick. Wrong decision for me.

1 minute ago, Ameritoon said:

Yeah that's not off. GK wasn't getting to whether there's a player there or not.

No chance he could have reacted, indeed, but then he didn’t get the chance either due to his vision of the situation being impaired by an offside player. Tough call.