Group A: Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, Netherlands (Netherlands and Senegal qualify)

Big River

4 minutes ago, Scoot said:

That graphic they've just shown wasn't even from when the ball was kicked.[emoji38]

It's not from when it's kicked. It's from when his team mate wins the header.

I'm not sure if he's on or off but its very close. Not blatantly corrupt as it looked at first.

Edited by madras

What's the chance Petr Cech suddenly finds a Qatari grandmother in time for the next game and comes out of retirement, while all the Qatar goalkeepers get injured after a big brown envelope gets delivered to his house 

It’s from when the ball was played, he couldn’t have been offside when the ball was played in the box so are they saying he was offside when the keeper fumbled the ball? That can’t be right either. I’m still calling bull shit. It’s definitely a different phase though?

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

It’s from when the ball was played, he couldn’t have been offside when the ball was played in the box so are they saying he was offside when the keeper fumbled the ball? That can’t be right either. I’m still calling bull shit. It’s definitely a different phase though?

The keeper didn't win it. The Ecuadorian did.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Aye, the keeper at that point plays him onside.

Just now, 54 said:

Qatar are fucking terrible here, if I didn't know any better, i'd think Colombia where the team that had been together since June and Qatar the one for 6 days.

You don't know any better :lol: