Group C: Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland (Argentina and Poland qualify)

Big River

17 minutes ago, triggs said:

This is just playing into the nonsense that being against the Saudi government controlling NUFC is xenophobic.

That was an unbelievable game. The Saudis energy levels were unbelievable and both goals were great, especially the second

It was nonsensical they even talked about our takeover before the game, there is no relevance to the national side

I'm just not a fan of hypocrisy

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

It was nonsensical they even talked about our takeover before the game, there is no relevance to the national side

I'm just not a fan of hypocrisy

Ah right, wasn't watching British TV during or before the game

7 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Great result, great game. But can we leave off the ‘take that mackems!’ posts please? It’s a wee bit embarrassing 

Have there been any? 

They actually seem happy with the result, strangely.... or not. 

Just watching SA and Argentina. That was the most violent shot to the head I've seen in recent memory. That was horrible.

edit: I mean the GK collision in extra time.

Edited by McDog

1 hour ago, Minhosa said:

Argies will still qualify, surely?

If there was one game they wanted a win it would have been against the Saudis. Obviously they still have enough quality to win the other two games, but as others are saying, those will be potentially more difficult that this one.

Lets go Mexico! Think better of Poland and believe they could get a draw v Argentina in the last game when nerves are high.

:lol: Can’t fucking believe Argentina arranged all thos shitty friendlies just to beat Italy’s record and then gets dumped on by Saudi in the first game of the WC. Also, high chance of having to play France in the last 16 right now.

Poland probably flying under the radar a bit - got a strong starting XI and Lewandowski's last chance to do something of note at an international tournament. Still Mexico will no doubt qualify from their group then promptly get eliminated in the knockouts, it's what they do

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Look at that kit, man. What are we playing at in our Pro Evo shite.

Fuck I hate Mexico.

Fuck you @Flip

I tried to talk myself into some regional solidarity last night, maybe support Mexico against Poland, and then I remembered all their cunty little faces and their constant bitchass antics. Fuck those motherfucking fuckers.

War Poland!

Just now, Miercoles said:

I tried to talk myself into some regional solidarity last night, maybe support Mexico against Poland, and then I remembered all their cunty little faces and their constant bitchass antics. Fuck those motherfucking fuckers.

War Poland!

Would rather never win a World Cup than see them win one. Would rather England won over them. :lol: