Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia (Morocco and Croatia qualify)

Big River

Just now, The Bonk said:

I honestly thought we'd be better than this, but I had a suspicion we'd be shite. I hope there's some changeover for 2026 and Herd's is able to recruit quality players who'd be eligible like Fikayo Tomori. 

Going forward Canada look ok at times. I can see them getting a goal. But defense is not great, doesn't help when the goalie has a nightmare. I thought he was at fault for both goals.

Morocco could easy get a few more.

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Every streaming service is like that, including Amazon Prime and Now TV.

:thup:

Means Sky Glass is as well. I was on a work call a few months back and it is apparently pretty much technologically impossible to get the delay down much further on WiFi, fuck knows why :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Going forward Canada look ok at times. I can see them getting a goal. But defense is not great, doesn't help when the goalie has a nightmare. I thought he was at fault for both goals.

Morocco could easy get a few more.

Think we've settled down as the game has worn on. We need quality all over the pitch.

34 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

I honestly thought we'd be better than this, but I had a suspicion we'd be shite. I hope there's some changeover for 2026 and Herd's is able to recruit quality players who'd be eligible like Fikayo Tomori. 

I wouldn’t be too down, you’ve been exciting and fun to watch. Just don’t have the quality in the back and it ended up being really tough group considering how good Morocco have been.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Jenas gets so many things fundamentally wrong, how on earth is he a pundit?

So after moaning about KdB being too deep, he was glad to see him pushed up top. Now he's complaining KdB isn't seeing enough of the ball.