Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea (12/11/2022)

Disco

:lol: thought joelinton was going to throttle havertz. mad end to the game.

I know I'm supposed to be "I'd hate it if these tactics were used against us but because it's us I'm okay with it" but I'm not okay with it. I think we go a little further than other teams and my hope is we get rid of that side of our game once the quality arrives to more cleanly see out games.

Played them off the park for most of  the game. They finally decided to commit some players forward and it became more of a game but they still didn’t create anything. That was like watching us for the last five years before Howe arrived 

ALL of that shit at the end was 100% down to the ref and how he failed to handle the situation. 

Massive massive 3 points that, selling the club to potential signings in January just got even easier

Guest reefatoon

People doubt this team man. We are fucking unbelievable and fear nobody. Take that Chelsea you utter bunch of cunts. Geet up there!!! 

What an absolute cunt that ref was. Gave them everything he could possibly get away with. We've played worse than that and won 4 and 5-1. Chelsea were shit and didn't deserve to be anywhere near a result, the only way they were getting anything was with the ref's help.

Pope: 7.5

Trippier: 8.5

Schar: 6

Botman: 8.5

Burn: 7

Bruno: 5

Joelinton: 9

Longstaff: 7.5

Willock: 9

Wood: 7

Almiron: 7.5