The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

2 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

Aw well I will be pissed off for an hour or so. I think a lot of people predicted we would fall at quarters!

Without sounding like a twat, I’ve actually made £40 out of it with 4 £10 bets at work.

Croatia v Morocco in the final, the only thing that can give us all a slight hope of ”it was jutt one of those world cups for the ages”

The two teams I hate the most, close to the finals. What a shit year this has been.

Just now, AJ9 said:

You can’t expect to go through if you miss pens. However, France were also there for the taking. Another knockout game where we shat it against a major side. Fuck Southgate and his risk free football. Man’s a loser.

Risk free :lol: We battered them, got sucker punched and missed a penalty. More shots, more possession, more corners, we completely dominated the game from 20 mins onwards.

Southgate out! Clowns.

Just now, Flip said:

Croatia v Morocco in the final, the only thing that can give us all a slight hope of ”it was jutt one of those world cups for the ages”

The two teams I hate the most, close to the finals. What a shit year this has been.

Messi or nothing now, I'm sure you agree.

Just now, Wullie said:

Risk free :lol: We battered them, got sucker punched and missed a penalty. More shots, more possession, more corners, we completely dominated the game from 20 mins onwards.

Southgate out! Clowns.

I didn’t see England batter anyone there.  France didn’t look particularly uncomfortable - two unnecessary penalties is what kept England in it.  

10 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Here comes the FA trying to lure Eddie to take over the manager job. 

Howe won't leave and I'm pretty certain the FA will keep Southgate to see out his contract, unless he resigns 

Edited by et tu brute

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Taking Saka off is the craziest thing I've ever seen.

Especially for Sterling. Rashford Id have got, Sterling just isnt anywhere near his best. 

Weve done well this tournament I think, and we didnt deserve to lose in 90 tonight. Would like to see some moves from the England camp to get some of the younger players in and playing regularly. We can do better tham Maguire, Stones, Coady and Dier as 4 CB options. Dad Bod Shaw isnt awful but again I'd like to see alternatives. No idea who Henderson's replacement is going to be but I think that central midfield area is where we need to be making some smart decisions, but we might not have the players tbf.