The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Pickford should save that, no? Or am I being massively harsh? Always feel like long shots are his weakness. 

Absolutely should’ve gotten a hand to it. You can see the shadow of his fingers on the ball. Just not enough reach. I genuinely think Pope gets to that. 

1 minute ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Saka slowing the play down when he gets it.Nee wonder Trippy couldn’t get anything going with him.

Get Griesmann signed to play alongside Maddy.

Think he’s bottling every challenge and going to ground - from now on I’m calling him coward saka

Saka is rubbish. All well and good when he's wandering past Iranians in the groups but he looks like a lost little boy, far too weak and slow with his decision making. Never a foul for the goal either.

Foden needs to come inside more, the one time he did it we created a good chance.

Blatant foul on Kane too, hope the ref and VAR lot get cock rot. Corrupt wankers.

Dunno about anyone else but I feel more confident about getting through this than I did at the start.

The story of England in knockout football since 1996 is always the same - we score early (usually in the first 10 mins), cede possession, chase shadows, tire ourselves out, concede an equaliser then we're fucked. I don't mind this scoreline, I think I'd feel much less confident if this game had been the other way round. France aren't particularly solid and I think we'll score at some point. The problem obviously is if it goes 2-0 then it's probably game over but we're still well in this right now.