Leicester City vs. Newcastle United - 26/12/22 @ 3pm (Amazon Prime Video)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Disagree, but he needs to be a backup and not the main man. Think eventually when Isak is back and up to speed that’s what he’ll be anyway 

He's going to be hitting 32 next season and is already super injury prone. I like Wilson and love it when hes in the team but its got to the stage now where I'd rather see a younger talent play backup to Isak. Wilson could face long stints out through training injuries, he's just far too unreliable. 

1 minute ago, Decky said:

He's going to be hitting 32 next season and is already super injury prone. I like Wilson and love it when hes in the team but its got to the stage now where I'd rather see a younger talent play backup to Isak. Wilson could face long stints out through training injuries, he's just far too unreliable. 

He's still 30 [emoji38]

He's not having 2 birthdays next year mate

9 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

He's still 30 [emoji38]

He's not having 2 birthdays next year mate

He's 31 in February and I said he will be 32 during next season which he will be. I'm not saying do something with him in January, I'm saying the summer in preparation for next season. What's wrong with wanting a younger player in say his early 20s as a backup to Isak for the course of next season rather than a 31/32 year old injury prone Wilson? 

Edited by Decky

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

He's 31 in February and I said he will be 32 during next season which he will be. I'm not saying do something with him in January, I'm saying the summer in preparation for next season. What's wrong with wanting a younger player in say his early 20s as a backup to Isak for the course or next season rather than a 31/32 year old injury prone Wilson? 

I know what you was getting at, I was just being daft.