Leicester City 0-3 Newcastle United (26/12/2022)

BlueStar

I'm so used to watching us be crap that the moment Wilson is unavailable I simply assume that we won't be scoring.

After 12 months of actual coaching, getting all the players performing at their best and working as team it turns out that missing a key striker is way less important these days.

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

14th match in a row where we haven't conceded in the first half is a fucking incredible stat like :clap:

Daka had a few dangerous moments where they caught us with a high line but they’ve barely been able to put any passing together to hurt us. We’re rock solid if teams try to play us through the middle as players like Almiron, big Jow, Bruno and Longstaff chase back and smother everything

Beautiful beautiful stuff. Say it again, but I love how this team plays for every ball. If any fan base loves graft and desire it's ours Howe is a legend for what he's done to this group.  Joelinton is a beast as usual. Maxi just does not give you what he does for the team, or goals right now. Lovely stuff, worth the 7am start.

Just now, McDog said:

To be fair, there isn't a soul on earth that thought Eddie's Mags would smash their face in to this degree.

People were taking a draw before we'd even kicked a ball man just based on Wilson being ill :lol:

Can’t get enough of watching this side.  They just SWARM other teams.  Work their bastard socks off, with quality in there too.

We might go on to win loads and loads of trophies in the next decade, with a team filled with superstars.  But I guarantee you’ll struggle to watch another side as likeable as this one.  Every player’s attitude is just first class. 

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

People were taking a draw before we'd even kicked a ball man just based on Wilson being ill :lol:

I didn't post it but an away game against a team that was in form I thought a draw would be great but fucking hell, how much better is this?