The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - NUFC to enter Conference League if Man City win FA Cup

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

621 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Just now, mikejaxer said:

Looking unlikely though. Brighton only need basically 1 win from their last 3 because even if Villa win their last game, there's no way they're turning over a 14 goal difference between them.

Brighton play villa last game so any goal in that game affects both GD. Still unlikely but if Brighton ship a few to City it will make an interesting game next weekend

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

I mean, it does because they would have been dead without it.

All over bar the shouting now though. 

If by alive they mean hooked up to a life support machine with no brain wave activity that no-one has had the compassion to turn off yet and put them out of their misery.

1 hour ago, PRL said:

Really do not know how to feel. Odds show us as 100-1 on, but not outlandish to have a shitter with a bunch of injuries and Monday go wrong way, after which I’d be absolutely bricking it. But I’d have ripped your arms and legs off for a draw with scousers today. Just felt so fucking close. Argh, roll on Monday 

Need to check the odds for us to get a red in the first half.  Easiest way for the corrupt cunts to tip it against us.

Just now, Skeletor said:

If by alive they mean hooked up to a life support machine with no brain wave activity that no-one has had the compassion to turn off yet and put them out of their misery.

The same would be written regardless of the team involved.  They still have an outside chance.  We’ll wrap it up on Monday though. 

The last time we lost two games in a row to teams in the bottom half was the first two games of last season, and West Ham were only in the bottom half on alphabetical order. The previous time to that was half way through the 2020/21 season.

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The mattress protectors will be coming off and the stocks of adult nappies returned.

I reckon a few will be keeping them for next season 

52 minutes ago, Sima said:

Need to check the odds for us to get a red in the first half.  Easiest way for the corrupt cunts to tip it against us.

This is what I was thinking.  A red card in first half against Leicester after going behind.