The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

15 hours ago, cubaricho said:

The only one I’m still salty about is that first Liverpool win. Fuck those cunts. :lol: 

Yep, felt like we got robbed that night, and really they would have been out of the CL running without those 3pts.

Liverpool have 3 home games in 6 days next week, which will probably put some pressure on us leading up to Arsenal at home. I'd expect them to win all 3, so it's massively important we get at least 4 points from Everton & Southampton.

Could really do with West Ham getting a result tomorrow - I think that should end their push.

Really don't want it to go to the final day. I'm going to Chelsea and would happily see us play the kids or something.

5 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Liverpool have 3 home games in 6 days next week, which will probably put some pressure on us leading up to Arsenal at home. I'd expect them to win all 3, so it's massively important we get at least 4 points from Everton & Southampton.

Could really do with West Ham getting a result tomorrow - I think that should end their push.

Really don't want it to go to the final day. I'm going to Chelsea and would happily see us play the kids or something.

We always needed 4-6 from the next two games imo.

Edited by The College Dropout

15 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I hate those predictors, but also cannot resist doing them. 

I had the ultimate nightmare outcome yesterday. Liverpool pipping us to 4th. equal GD. equal GS, but going through on head-to-head.

Pretend that one didn’t happen.

Were you being overly pessimistic on it? 

20 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

17 I think. Brighton are still able to get a max of 76

Brightons run in makes me kind of rule them out, if they finish top 4 given the games they have left then they fully deserve it.

38 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Brightons run in makes me kind of rule them out, if they finish top 4 given the games they have left then they fully deserve it.

Definitely

I'd say Liverpool winning 9 in a row is the only thing that stops us. Even then we could have enough

I’m not too worried about Liverpool at all. It would take an immense collapse from us for them to close a 9 point gap in just 7 games. We only need about half the points available to us in our remaining games to hit their maximum points total, and they aren’t winning every game. 

Edited by Decky

1 minute ago, Decky said:

I’m not too worried about Liverpool at all. It would take an immense collapse from us for them to close a 9 point gap in just 7 games. We only need about half the points available to us in our remaining games to hit their maximum points total, and they aren’t winning every game. 

They can win 9 in a row. It’s just unlikely. 8 wins and 1 draw they can do.  Perhaps 7 wins and 2 draws.  

With the fixtures we have, the form and the personnel available our floor should be their ceiling.