The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Everyone looks gassed by half time at the moment, truthfully we’ve been looking leggy for the last 3 games or so. We get these brief moments of momentum after we score when everyone’s fired up but it dies out again quickly. We are running out of steam, a thin squad combined with our style of play was always going to result in this situation at some point. 

Having said that, today was a big potential banana skin and a point isn’t terrible. We are probably going to need 2 wins out of the last 3 games to seal it, it’s going to go very close if Liverpool don’t slip up. 

Edited by Nine

Hopefully Leicester do us a massive favour on Monday. But its in our hands and we need to just fucking win our next two home games. Seriously, no more shit performances. Leicester at home should be a banker, we need to show up to beat Brighton. 

Need Longstaff back for the legs in midfield. Brighton is a big big game now, hoping we actually turn up and get the win which we can do. Going down to the wire, though any slip ups from any of the teams below us and its over. 

Think we'll end up one point short of Liverpool who are pretty much a certainty to win all their remaining games. Lose to Brighton, beat Leicester, draw at Chelsea.

Think I'm gonna log off here for the day after reading the shite in the match thread. Fuck me lads we've 2 home games left and a game against a totally uninterested Chelsea. Wise up like, its very much in our hands. Liverpool haven't won their 3 games yet either. Have a beer, get out into the nice weather, enjoy your weekend and don't be worrying about this just yet. 

Lucky to get a draw there IMO. Our performance was leggy, Leeds ran far more than us, which is worrying.

I agree we need Longstaff back in. 

We play like that against Brighton and we won't win. The Isak/Wilson thing isn't working.

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

Brighton are a better side than us.  We're lucky to have home advantage.

Not sure if they are... anyways logic sometimes doesn't work in football. We crashed Everton and then the same shitty ass Everton beats Brighton 5:1

Need a massive favour from elsewhere because I don't have faith in these doing it themselves, unfortunately.

Bed is very dry, by the way. Always was.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Even if things worked/work out it was totally reasonable for folk to be unsure of things and urge caution because far weirder things have happened in football than NUFC dropping good points.

Going to have to beat Brighton most likely and always had that down as a draw so cant welch on that now, so its probably down to the wire.

4 minutes ago, Decky said:

Think I'm gonna log off here for the day after reading the shite in the match thread. Fuck me lads we've 2 home games left and a game against a totally uninterested Chelsea. Wise up like, its very much in our hands. Liverpool haven't won their 3 games yet either. Have a beer, get out into the nice weather, enjoy your weekend and don't be worrying about this just yet. 

Think we’re sleep walking out the CL places. Brighton are better than us at the moment, Leicester are fighting for their PL status, and Chelsea away isn’t easy.

10 minutes ago, Adrian1881 said:

If we can't win against Leicester or Brighton, we have no business going to ECL....

I don’t agree with  arguments like this.  Mainly because we really don’t have business going this year. The stars alight for us though.  Went on some cracking runs and now it’s so close. If we get there it’s game changing for us financially and speeds up everything.  It’s huge. And after the summer we’d be ready for it. The quality of player we could sign would also step up

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

10 minutes ago, Adrian1881 said:

If we can't win against Leicester or Brighton, we have no business going to ECL....

We couldn’t beat leeds