The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Great weekend. The only problem I've had this season is a personal one. My neighbour has legit Sky. So I hear him when we score, then see it about 20 seconds later. It's like someone nipping your knob 3 strides before spraying the back walls and then it just dribbling out.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

6 wins will do it I reckon. Spurs and Liverpool can only end on 77 and 75. If either of those get 70 points they'll have had a cracking run-in. 

Aye I was thinking 20 points (max) needed out of our 11 games. I reckon 18 will probably do it

Conte's ghost isn't exactly the inspirational figure that's going to turn that shitshow around. Sense a lack of belief, unity and confidence running through that team from top to bottom. 

1 minute ago, midds said:

Conte's ghost isn't exactly the inspirational figure that's going to turn that shitshow around. Sense a lack of belief, unity and confidence running through that team from top to bottom. 

They’re finished this season, Kane can only do so much. That team has no fight, especially when all their rivals want it more 

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Neville still hasn't watched us enough. The idea that Man United's midfield shouldn't have been overrun and outplayed by ours is laughable 

Yeah he was quite patronising there, continuing the Man Utd tone from yesterday. "Longstaff and Willock are good players and they're good lads, but the Man Utd midfield shouldn't be getting overran by them". 

I'm happy with people continuing to underestimate us but it is annoying when professional pundits are that lazy yet speak with so much conviction about a subject they're clearly not on top of. 

I'd take the point through gritted teeth if it was Pogba, Fernandes and Eriksen, but fucking Sabitzer and McTominay? :lol: How does he think we got to 3rd ffs? Funny that Neville was the first in a new breed of insightful pundits and he's ended up exactly like the old guard of Billy bullshitters.

8 hours ago, gbandit said:

They’re finished this season, Kane can only do so much. That team has no fight, especially when all their rivals want it more 

The part of the game I watched Porro has an opportunity to keep the play going wide and he had a horrible speculative shot and Kane and a few others threw their hands up in disbelief.

I didn't realise until after Sunday's game, but these are the goals Man U have conceded in their hardest away games based on current league positions.

Man CIty 6, Arsenal 3, Liverpool 7, Brentford 4, Villa 3. 23 in five games, more than us in all our 27 games.

Only conceding 2 against us was an improvement!

9 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Spurs and Man Utd are both not very good teams, we are. 

:lol: Ian we've played 14 more games than you this season. We've already beaten you in a cup final, are level on a points in the league with an easier run in, in the semi finals of the FA Cup and in the quarter finals of the Europa League. This while missing Eriksen and Casemiro for large chunks of the season and playing with Wout Weghorst up front.

I think you need to settle the fuck down.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

:lol: Ian we've played 14 more games than you this season. We've already beaten you in a cup final, are level on a points in the league with an easier run in, in the semi finals of the FA Cup and in the quarter finals of the Europa League. This while missing Eriksen and Casemiro for large chunks of the season and playing with Wout Weghorst up front.

I think you need to settle the fuck down.

Hopping mad the lad  

8 hours ago, Interpolic said:

Yeah he was quite patronising there, continuing the Man Utd tone from yesterday. "Longstaff and Willock are good players and they're good lads, but the Man Utd midfield shouldn't be getting overran by them". 

I'm happy with people continuing to underestimate us but it is annoying when professional pundits are that lazy yet speak with so much conviction about a subject they're clearly not on top of. 

It's just Neville when he's talking about us and any game related to us. It's embarassing at this point.

And the worst thing is, when he's on commentary for our games, he goes out of his way to not seem biased, only to be ridiculously biased in the post match analysis. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

It's just Neville when he's talking about us and any game related to us. It's embarassing at this point.

And the worst thing is, when he's on commentary for our games, he goes out of his way to not seem biased, only to be ridiculously biased in the post match analysis. :lol:

He shouldn’t be on Man U commentary, it’s like when Sunderland had Niall Quinn.