Newcastle United 2-0 Leicester City (10/01/2023)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, Pilko said:

Not sure if mentioned yet but some late chants of "sacked in the morning" from the Leicester mob. Clearly not a happy camp and Uncle Brendan's shine well and truly worn off.

Both times we've played them they have looked horrific.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Not sure if mentioned yet but some late chants of "sacked in the morning" from the Leicester mob. Clearly not a happy camp and Uncle Brendan's shine well and truly worn off.

Now he's gotta go and give post-match interviews with THAT going through his head. 

Hmmm they're a funny side and I am not a big Rodgers fan but I feel like he did do a good job for a few seasons but they have made some questionable transfer decisions, and also failed to make most of assets they had if they are in the sell to buy model. A few underwhelming signings and then you would think they could solve it by selling maddisson or tielemans a season ago and invested it back in. Instead they seem they need to sell at below their value just to get anything off them at all and I am not sure where that leaves them. They have also had very bad luck with injuries. 

All to say as much as Rodgers fails to impress me could they realistically bring in an upgrade of a coach who could turn them around considering deeper issues there? They have done so little in transfer market recently and just sold I think no matter who is there I don't know what more could be realistically done...

Just now, Abacus said:

I'm absolutely blootered, but what a cracking match.

That's the kind of game you go for and Big Dan Burn has a chance to write his name in history now.

Him, Joelinton and Bruno were superb.

[emoji38] blow..bladdered... blottered! El vindo did flow! 

Back home with the bairn she's absolutely bouncing, loved that. 

Massive thank you to @frankpingelfor sorting me tickets today, she won't forget that in a hurry :aww:

2 nowt and should have been more, couple of scares with Vardy later on but we were never in too much trouble, what a night, what a time to be a Toon fan. 

Edited by Wilson

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Back home with the bairn she's absolutely bouncing, loved that. 

Massive thank you to @frankpingelfor sorting me tickets today, she won't forget that in a hurry :aww:

2 nowt and should have been more, couple of scares with Vardy later on but we were never in too much trouble, what a night, what a time to be a Toon fan. 

Great match, so glad you got to experience it with your bairn. Priceless memory to treasure.

20 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

"Aww look at their club supplied flags"

"Sorry Shay that's about as much Wor Flags as my left testicle.
Club bought, club laid out, you could see them doing it while you where sucking Eddie Howe off at the beginning of the programme"-  RTG