League Cup Semi Final: Southampton (a)/(h) on Tuesday 24th/31st January at 8pm (Sky)

10 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Yep.  Those booking hotel rooms when they’re unlikely to be entitled to a ticket are just making life more difficult for those who would be.

If you’ve not got a ticket, watch it in Newcastle.  The city will go off if we win it.  Better than scrambling around a shit bit of North London looking for a pub with a few Newcastle fans in it. 

Yeah this is my thoughts tbh. A Sunday final really is fucking shit as well :lol:

I did have a look at trains coming back on the Sunday evening, and there isn't many after 7pm. If the final is a 4:30 KO, it doesn't leave much time to get back to Kings Cross either.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's played about 100 games for 3 different clubs since his last one for Southampton. :lol:

Really!? ? Always seem to hear his name somewhere. Do they have a player with a similar name currently playing? 

24 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Yeah this is my thoughts tbh. A Sunday final really is fucking shit as well :lol:

I did have a look at trains coming back on the Sunday evening, and there isn't many after 7pm. If the final is a 4:30 KO, it doesn't leave much time to get back to Kings Cross either.

It’s not really possible unless you leave early. It’s a good distance and the stations will be rammed. 

If you want to celebrate you don’t really have a chance of making a 7pm train. 

7 hours ago, SteV said:

Hopefully today. Would hope Monday at the latest

They’ve shifted the points drop for Bournemouth from Monday to Tuesday. So fair to assume tickets for this will be out Monday. Date confirmation should be imminent…

7 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Where did you see this LFEE? Can only see away leg tickets mentioned on the official site. Away on holiday this week so worried I miss it.

Just checked site. Hospitality tickets appear to be available, normal tickets not out and no release date visible yet.