Anthony Gordon

Jack27

36 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

That's what I use and it's worked fine.

FYI it looks like you can watch some games on CBS Goalazo Network for free. England/Israel is on right now.

Definitely miss the days of ESPN having all FIFA and UERA rights. Would be a lot easier 

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I tried there (set to England Manchester) and it still spotted me as being a dirty forrin. Is my cookies/cache giving me away?

3 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Fitness can surely be improved. We all remember what happened to the squad the first 6 months. He seemed dedicated to improve in that last interview, which is the most important.

It can. But Miggys capability or even Longstaff and Shelveys capability are worlds apart. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Just looked: Bellamy never managed 30 league games a season. Did people want him sold for this reason like they do ASM?

I remember and it was no. 

Do people want ASM sold purely for his fitness record?

5 minutes ago, Viana said:

Yeah I have the program downloaded on my laptop.

If you have a vpn setup and you’ve got that set to another country then that’ll be what’s giving you away. Turn it off. 

And if it’s not that.. no idea. Buy a new laptop or summit

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

10 minutes ago, Viana said:

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I tried there (set to England Manchester) and it still spotted me as being a dirty forrin. Is my cookies/cache giving me away?

Could be. I usually open a private window after connecting to a new country 

17 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Just looked: Bellamy never managed 30 league games a season. Did people want him sold for this reason like they do ASM?

Did people have the same understanding of injuries and sport science like they do now?

25 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

It can. But Miggys capability or even Longstaff and Shelveys capability are worlds apart. 

Good thing he doesn't need to have the best fitness out of all players in the squad. Shelvey was just lazy, and didn't have the best attitude for improvement. Also he was 29 when Howe came.

Edited by Erikse

I feel this lad did not join the club with a clean slate and there are people who will never give him a fair crack of the whip.

Howe likes him and in the behind the scenes video said he had been after him for a while.

That's good enough for me and I'm sure he fits into the long term plans and tactics.

2 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

These euros have come at a good time for him to get his fitness up then straight into pre-season with Howe.

Will they not be getting a week or 2 off after this tournament?