Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Just now, Miercoles said:

Yeah, Eddie handled it nicely last season I think, brought him on to get the face-off out of the way. I don't remember Gordon doing much that game outside of winding up the supporters, but if nothing else it meant that this season we don't have to wonder how he'll do in front of them. Gordon didn't seem bothered in the slightest to my memory.

You ever write a post and then realize you're absolutely shit-faced?

My brother's birthday today, so I'm holding it together pretty well all things considered.

6 hours ago, Mazzy said:

If he's sensible he'll not do any celebrating unless it's a last minute winner or the game is already won (3 or 4 goals up).

Not sure it's worth the grief he'd get during the game, don't need anything distracting him or causing him to lose his temper.

He said on his .co.uk interview he just considers it just another game. 

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

He said on his .co.uk interview he just considers it just another game. 

Which is very much correct thing to say.

An absolute load of bollocks, but the correct thing to say nevertheless.

31 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Definitely seemed like the 'occasion' got to him.

Think he looked a bit jaded. Wasn't composed when his chances came. And i think Dyche dealt with the left wing very well.

He's a bit of a SJP bully. Sheff U aside he's not scored or assisted away from home iirc. The narrative might be that the occasion got to him but that performance wasn't much different to his other away performances. This one he even had a few decent openings.

I remember him seeing him smile/laughing a lot, and looking quite 'relaxed', whereas I feel he is normally super focussed 

Kind of think he was focussed on not looking stressed and trying to appear like he doesn't care /look cool but this resulted in quite a meh performance 

Ya tbh thought he was trying way too hard to score or do something and then his demeanor seemed so weird to me because he’s never smiling like that until he’s done good. Hes usually got a steeliness to him. I think he’ll be thrilled he doesn’t have to do that for another year. He’ll probably have gotten his break he needed and I’d fancy him to absolutely level them at SJP. He had what 2-3 chances to score last night that you’d put money on him doing at home. 

On 06/12/2023 at 17:12, Optimistic Nut said:

Mad to think he would have still been at school studying for his GCSEs the last time they were a Premier League team.

Miley would have still been at Primary School. :yao:

And they're both still give 'em the runaround  😄😂