Anthony Gordon: named NUFC Player of the Season (Official)

Jack27

I can't decide if I'd rather he had another season with Howe to try and improve him, or just send him out on loan to a lower half side where he can get 30 odd appearances and we can see what he is capable of. Not gonna write him off just yet. 

3 minutes ago, OCK said:

You can tell a lot about a player by the hair they keep 

He obviously was watching some weird band on Eurovision when he decided to get that done

I don’t have an issue with him when he has the ball, I think he’ll continue developing into a really good player. Without the ball, I just don’t understand why he looks so lazy 

I wasn't happy about this signing, stupid money for a shockingly average player, just because he's young, English and has Premier League Experience™. Though I'm sstill hoping for this guy to prove me wrong and turn good.

Guest reefatoon

I’m a little surprised at how lethargic he looks. When he was at Everton he was all over the place, chasing everything. Doesn’t seem to be doing that here which is surprising, as I thought his energy and running would be a huge asset. A good pre season will help get him in the fold.

Looked incredibly slow not only physically but in the mind as well. The ball to Isak for the offside goal had to come way sooner, we all said it in the match thread. Played like he couldn't give a fuck. I haven't jumped all over him just yet because he's shown glimpses of *something* but today he lacked effort or conviction. Not ideal when we're up against a battling Leeds side.

16 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I’m a little surprised at how lethargic he looks. When he was at Everton he was all over the place, chasing everything. Doesn’t seem to be doing that here which is surprising, as I thought his energy and running would be a huge asset. A good pre season will help get him in the fold.

He was living the dream then playing for the team he supported, now he’s filthy rich. 

Anyways let’s not write him off, he may come good, the timing was poor but it is what it is.