Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

No fucking time for players who carry on like that. He’s a young lad and possibly being badly advised but he needs to think on.  

If I had the road in front of me bloackaded i'd want to get out by any means necessary as well.

29 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

I'm warming to him if he's forcing a move out because of their fans blocking his car in.

I hope if he does sign our fans that are doubters of the lad warm up quickly, best thing we can do as fans to get him settled is show him a collective warm welcome after the way he’s been treated by the scouse mackems 

Edited by Nine

2 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

No fucking time for players who carry on like that. He’s a young lad and possibly being badly advised but he needs to think on.  

He is thinking on, to playing in the black and white stripes for a well managed passionate team and fan base. Good lad. Fuck the Everton road smash :indi:

Is there any indication the road ahead for him is blockaded? They may resist selling him this window but Everton sell all the time and they are desperate for money. Feels a stupid gambit that will backfire when we refuse to meet Everton's evaluation

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

These are genuinely the peak of his highlights. 

It’s a fair point tbh. We all love what we’re doing without the ball.

It’s the other side of the game that needs improvement.

I’ve no doubt there’s a plan for that and perhaps some of us are a little impatient to see the progress. Perhaps it will be with careful coaching which may take a bit of time. Perhaps it will be new signings. The signings we need are more likely to be available in the Summer. Maybe we’re just going for BPA in January.

"How could Gordon show such disrespect to the club and fans?"

The fans:

I mean he could be a total thundercunt but I'm not going to write him off as a disgusting human being just yet [emoji38] No one knows what's going on behind the scenes.

Edited by TheHoob

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I've still missed the confirmation that he's refusing to train. Tried my best to find it. 

The only confirmation is the confirmation that there has been no confirmation.

2 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

"How could Gordon show such disrespect to the club and fans?"

The fans:

I mean he could be a total thundercunt but I'm not going to write him off as a disgusting human being just yet [emoji38] No one knows what's going on behind the scenes.

feral nasally scouse cunts. Get outta there lad. They’ll be torching his house next. Now if they were  chasing down that cockney fraud 

:tobey: