[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Fuck I don't know what's making me more nervous.. the whole occasion or the constant shots of karius with the pundits talking about how it's an incredibly tough ask for him. Penny for that man's thoughts. Actually, I don't want to know!

The pundits just want to make a story.

He’s probably just as nervous as any other player 

Just now, toontownman said:

Fuck I don't know what's making me more nervous.. the whole occasion or the constant shots of karius with the pundits talking about how it's an incredibly tough ask for him. Penny for that man's thoughts. Actually, I don't want to know!

Getting a bit sick of it now.

It's not that very long ago where if your first and second choice keepers weren't available, you'd be calling up a kid from the youth team who'd never played a first team game.

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Isak is a better option of the bench than Wilson. He was never going to start the final really. 

:thup: if ASM and Isak were both starting we'd have nobody on the bench that could change the game if needs be. Willock at a push, but he's probably half fit. 

Just now, nemtizz said:

Want to see Wilson, Isak, Bruno and ASM on the pitch together at some point.

Same - always swapping Wilson out for isak or vice versus, they got on together against Fulham - set a goal up and brought the three points home.