[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

I'm still bloody panicking that the game isn't even in my history and I got it in P3, can't rest until its back there.

Genuinely feel for anyone who didn't get a ticket mind, I'm lucky but also totally understand those being aggrieved, it's affected me in thr past, had 110 points on my ST that I gave up when Bruce came, got it back after Covid and have 8 points which wws pretty much all the aways I could get to before it went mental, and am now completely locked out.

It's never going to be perfect, no supporter is more of a supporter than anyone else for the actions that they took and we all feel slighted in some way, but these arguments don't happen in shit times, so thankfully we're good now and games like this are going to become commonplace in the next few years we so we can all agree that's amazing and let's try and enjoy the ride!

Edited by NUFCDoog

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Feel like any bitterness/anger should be aimed at the fact that fans of the two clubs are given 64k seats in a 90.000 stadium. 

Wait til we make an FA Cup Final….

15 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

I’ve paid nearly £600 for a club Wembley ticket on the basis I wasn’t getting a ballot.

Haven’t received them yet though 😬

Is that like a corporate ticket?

9 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Don’t believe everything you see online, hes from Nottingham and used to play country cricket in Nottingham, so you could look at it in such a way hes pissed the manu put his team out in the semi final 

Why? Everything is true if its online!

I was in pot 6 so wasn't expected anything, but gutted for my old man who was in 4. Been going since the 50's, travelled everywhere in 60's and 70's, same season ticket in the East Stand since the 80's, went to 2 of the LC games but still lost out. 

Ridiculous that somebody who jumped on the bandwagon in the last year has got a ticket ahead of him.

After being a whiney little bitch about not getting a ticket in the ballot. Someone has just offered me a ticket for my bairn... meaning I can now go.

Not only am I buzzing but I'm gobsmacked at the kindness of people. Unreal.

Although the bairn will have to get in with a senior ticket but that's a gamble I'm defo willing to take.

10 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

I was in pot 6 so wasn't expected anything, but gutted for my old man who was in 4. Been going since the 50's, travelled everywhere in 60's and 70's, same season ticket in the East Stand since the 80's, went to 2 of the LC games but still lost out. 

Ridiculous that somebody who jumped on the bandwagon in the last year has got a ticket ahead of him.

This is gutting, there’ll be a lot of stories like this. I know that there’s no perfect solution to these sorts of things but it’s particularly brutal for fans who’ve been there through decades of shit

P4, didn’t get one in the ballot. I did go to league cup games just didn’t use my ticket to do it. So the pots were just drawn together, I assume? Let’s hope we get to many more and work on a fairer way of doing things in future