[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

10 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

You have to buy a membership to be able to buy off their portal (it’s basically so members can take an additional person along)

I see. That’s a fix then. Go third party 🙂

TBH there needs to be an end to Club Wembley. Surely the stadium has been paid for now.

8 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I see. That’s a fix then. Go third party 🙂

TBH there needs to be an end to Club Wembley. Surely the stadium has been paid for now.

They actually said it would be paid for by the end of next year. Covid might have knocked that back a bit like.

10 hours ago, Stifler said:

I’m shitting myself and been a bit down about it to be honest.

With all the talk of Man Utd being in form, us losing form. The finals in the 90’s. I never really followed football back then, but I remember getting caught up in the buzz. I remember watching the games and not knowing what was happening but just knowing that the other team had scored and that we were going to lose.

Just after that my mam met my stepdad and he got me into football. I remember the semi’s against Marseille when I thought we would do it, then the semi final against Man Utd and Quarter final against Lisbon.

I cried myself asleep when Sporting beat us. The Alkmaar defeat a few years later also hurt, as did the Benfica game.

I had tried to resign myself to us never winning anything again, but we all live in hope no matter how much we deny it.

As much as we are the worlds richest team, and people expect us to go on and compete and win trophies, nothing is guaranteed. This could still be the last chance any of us have of seeing us win something.

To get this far, to make this much progress and to be done by those pack of bastards who’s fan base will largely be treating this game as a Pre-season friendly would hurt.

No team automatically deserves to win something, but nor do we deserve to lose once again, nor do most Man Utd fans deserve to win something that they have little respect for.

We’ll win a cup on Sunday. Of you may have to wait a bit longer. But we will win. 

I am going for an all out blitz in the first half and the. Resolute defending to maintain our early 2 goal lead:

————— karius——————

trips——schar——bot——burn

—-j wil—— bruno—-jow——

—miggy——-isak——-ASM

bringing on longstaff, murphy and calum to finish the game off, resolute defending and drawing of fouls.

Train Ticket to Wembley for Sale

Gutted but now unable to go due to childcare commitments.

I have a 1st class ticket on the official fans train direct to Wembley there and back on Sunday (depart Newcastle 08:43, depart Wembley 21:05).

Selling for face value of £285 as genuine reason for sale definitely not for profit. 

No time wasters and Legitimate interest only please. Msg if interested. 

6 minutes ago, Paully said:

I know someone who has just had a call from the box office so keep an eye on your phones again! Where are these tickets coning from?!

Payment not made? Some might just be returns from folk who don't want to rip other fans off or risk season ticket? Just guessing.

52 minutes ago, Slim said:

Wild that that train costs the same as me flying return to Italy/Spain 7.125 times.  Probably cheaper to fly there and fly into London

He must’ve bought that late. I paid £50 return got my table seat. Not sure you get much for 1st class these days either?

7 minutes ago, LFEE said:

He must’ve bought that late. I paid £50 return got my table seat. Not sure you get much for 1st class these days either?

he’s on a charter not an LNER service. Assume you booked after 1st leg or possibly even earlier?