N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Absolutely mental that I've met Jill.

Tuna pancakes on me next time. ?

[emoji38] Had to show my lass your bridge superhero snap to demonstrate that a Mike actually does exist since it's all she's heard for days. 

28 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Shit final, but I was fortunate to meet, Blaze, Shack, Disco, JB , Rocker, 

Awesome people, 

Take care all ??

Was not informed that the Discman was in attendance.

FFS, had good material prepared.

Great to meet you too man. Next time. We'll win one of these soon.

Gutted I had to stay home this weekend in the end. The idea of bringing folk together is great, especially for those of us in far away parts without a group to support with. Hopefully this happens again and I can get along next time. We need a forum supporters club!

4 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Gutted I had to stay home this weekend in the end. The idea of bringing folk together is great, especially for those of us in far away parts without a group to support with. Hopefully this happens again and I can get along next time. We need a forum supporters club!

Aye, incredible effort by many, especially those coming from far away. Look forward to more in the future 

@BlazeT44is a legend for getting this set up. Thank you for everything you sorted out for me and everyone running up to this and on the day. Apologies if anyone else was involved who I haven't thanked.

It was brilliant putting some faces to names, seeing some old faces, and meeting people I feel like I've known for years. Great to see Rocker, Dino, Disco, gbandit, Mike and others.

Seeing Mike off the forum chatting with my mate Pottsy was such a surreal clashing of worlds that I just started laughing when I saw it. :lol:

I just wish I'd paced myself better. Two bottles of wine by half time was daft and meant that I was more or less asleep for the second half, had to leave at full time, left my denim jacket, sunglasses, and cap behind, and went to sleep as soon as I got home at 8pm :lol: Fucking idiot 

Again apologies for not saying bye or anything, but you'd have got little sense out of me anyway. It was great to see everyone and we should 100% do it again, bigger and better.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: get the fuck out of here 

That might be my favorite moment on the forum. Getting name dropped right next to “motherfucker” by Mike’s LI accent makes me so incredibly happy. And then Shak saying…something? Couldn’t understand but anyway. :lol: 

Made my night dudes, thank you. 

Edited by cubaricho