N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

13 minutes ago, Beren said:

Can you guys recreate this:

beach trip GIF

in the Tyne after we win?

I'm up for it if he is.

We've immediately settled into an old married couple relationship, constant bickering :lol:

9 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Mac_&_Dennis_Move_to_the_Suburbs.jpg

It's my fucking flag, he was making fun of me for wearing it as a cape two hours ago.

Started doubting himself at one point so I asked the redhead receptionist at my hotel if it was better as a cape or a scarf.

He'll listen to her at the drop of a hat cos she gave him the eyes, meanwhile all I get is sass.

1 minute ago, Shak said:

It's my fucking flag, he was making fun of me for wearing it as a cape two hours ago.

Started doubting himself at one point so I asked the redhead receptionist at my hotel if it was better as a cape or a scarf.

He'll listen to her at the drop of a hat cos she gave him the eyes, meanwhile all I get is sass.

:lol: can you blame him really 

Mike in Newcastle, man. Desperately wanna tell people but nobody would have a fucking clue what I was on about :lol:

That's some commitment like. It may be 5 years away, or 10 years, or 25, but some day in the future people will stop calling him a Liverpool fan. 

34 minutes ago, Shak said:

:lol: She heard the accent and it was love.

"Ohhh are you from. the states, like??"

Yes. Yes I am.