Financial Fair Play / Profit & Sustainability

Mattoon

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Canโ€™t stand to watch anything that cunt presents. โ€˜I ๐Ÿ‘ actually ๐Ÿ‘ talk ๐Ÿ‘ like ๐Ÿ‘ this ๐Ÿ‘ in ๐Ÿ‘ real ๐Ÿ‘ life ๐Ÿ‘ for ๐Ÿ‘ dramatic ๐Ÿ‘ affect ๐Ÿ‘โ€™

29 minutes ago, jack j said:

Remember this fella

ย 

So the anti Middle East journalist is stating IT SEEMS like Man City's case has basically failed, whereas the main UK journalists are reporting it as a city win. Time will tell, but I know who I would be putting money on who is right

Edited by et tu brute

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Ziegler is the premier league mouthpiece so whatever he is reporting is likely to be the most accurate.

Ziegler going with Lawtonโ€™s original story on the City win.

1 hour ago, Keegans Export said:

I can't find the Tweet but someone shared a copy of the relevant part of the PL handbook - there isn't really any scope for an appeal, whichever side "wins"

Then we might get to see it go to court as a trade issue ?

I'm not one for knee-jerk reactions but I've just put my house on the market and placing every penny on us winning the League next season. I'd strongly urge everyone else to follow my lead

18 minutes ago, Sima said:

Imagine being this scared of Newcastle United that you make all of these rules up.

ย 

Wankers.

ย 

Fighting a losing fight which isn't even yours in the first place. They are being dragged into legal wrangles on behalf of the cartel clubs and chucking good money after bad and making absolute fools of themselves in the process.

22 minutes ago, Sima said:

Imagine being this scared of Newcastle United that you make all of these rules up.

ย 

Wankers.

ย 

It's incredible mate - this ruling getting rushed through two months after our takeover says it all - cartel wankers - let's steam roll the wankers!

1 hour ago, midds said:

I'm not one for knee-jerk reactions but I've just put my house on the market and placing every penny on us winning the League next season. I'd strongly urge everyone else to follow my lead

Done, I'm sure Mrs Ben will understandย