Newcastle United vs. Liverpool - 18/02/23 @ 5:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, worthy said:

Keeping the 4-3-3 but using Anderson in the middle - Our midfield will be destroyed by Liverpools.

Eddie seeing Anderson as a CM might have something to do with him playing CM TBF.[emoji38]

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, worthy said:

Keeping the 4-3-3 but using Anderson in the middle - Our midfield will be destroyed by Liverpools.

That’s the spirit. 

Hope some fans also deliver a letter to Eddie to just cancel the game, as what’s the point.

I'd prefer us to keep the same system the players are used to rather than change formation just to accommodate one change in personnel, so I like the line-up tbh.

Once again though it's daft that we've got no midfielders :lol: 

Guest reefatoon
Just now, PauloGeordio said:

Looks like we should just raise that white flag, take the trimmings down and fuck off home then! 

It’s crazy isn’t it :lol: Doom mongers United. Must be a mare sitting watching a match with some of you lot like [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Smal said:

I'd prefer us to keep the same system the players are used to rather than change formation just to accommodate one change in personnel, so I like the line-up tbh.

Once again though it's daft that we've got no midfielders :lol: 

If only there was window of opportunity where one could purchase and/or acquire personnel for a short time :lol:

7 minutes ago, RS said:

Elliot needs to be at his very best to be average premier league player standard. 

This kinda comment is comical...how do you get that exactly?

He's just at the beginning of his career. Did you think the same when Kane was being loaned out to various teams in the championship? 

Find all the comments about Anderson really odd. Yes, his one start was poor but he’s also shown lots of decent moments. Howe’s not putting him in there unless he thinks he’s up to playing. Will be a fantastic test for him

4 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

What makes you say this? He has looked poor at times, but good at others.

He’s looked poor more than good in my opinion.  Just too many passing mistakes in him