Lewis Miley

Ronson333

I've got a son his age. I'm not comfortable with that fact. I've just come to accept my playing days are over, now I need to accept the bairn isn't going to make it as well. 😂

9 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Class. Funny he mentioned watching Shearer growing up considering he was born after his last appearance. :lol: 

haha he was a twitch in his dads balls when shearer was playing 

22 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Stopped that after 30 seconds, assume it gets more interesting but I’ll take y’all word for it. 

Nah, it’s painful :lol:

Fuckin hell man give the kid a break, he's a 17 year old working class lad from Stanley that has been given his dream and put into the first team squad. I would like to see how some of you would react if you were put in the same situation.

4 hours ago, astraguy said:

Some of you lot really are freaks man, lads 17 years old nervous as hell Infront of millions watching him on TV.bet most of y'all can't get it up 

Yeah, there's something about a nervous-looking 17-year-old boy that just doesn't do it for me but I suppose we're all into different things right? [emoji38]

Edited by Keegans Export

On 30/05/2023 at 10:17, Keegans Export said:

Yeah, there's something about a nervous-looking 17-year-old boy that just doesn't do it for me but I suppose we're all into different things right? [emoji38]

Something about longer questions just bring out shorter answers, I blame the interviewer 😊

Edited by Gawalls

• 1 month later...

Seemingly another decent cameo today and nice assist for the winner. Do you think he gets loaned out at all this season, possibly in January, or just mainly train with the first time and possibly get the odd 10 mins here and there if we are a couple of goals up late on?

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Possibly with Europe in addition to cup games we’ll be holding onto players like Miley until January like you say and reassessing then

I’m normally all about getting proper game experience into young players but given his age I’d keep and have him training with the first team until Jan and then reassess.