Lewis Miley - injured on international duty

Ronson333

8 hours ago, elbee909 said:

Whereas Anderson has had some game time.

Anderson although the youngest is a senior player and 20 years old, and has hardly played. How many younger than that has gotten any minutes this season? (hint: below 1)  Paul Dummett was ready to get on against Everton (?). There are at least 15 teams who has given PL game time to U20 players this season.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/juengsteaelteste/wettbewerb/GB1

Always ready to be proven wrong, but at the moment I'll maintain it's pointless recalling him from international duty.

Not many U20s get regular minutes in the PL, can only think of Lavia, Ferguson, Enciso, Gnonto and Harvey Elliott getting anything above Anderson.

Miley will be fine missing an U17 tournament, if he's good enough it doesn't matter.

Edited by GEFAFWISP

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong. Ended up being Targett not Dummett. We also had a Bruno on 1 leg at the end. Why recall him? :lol:

All hands to the pumps Bonny lad, I've done 3000 steps tonight so I've done my bit

If NUFC.com are right and Willock is hamstrung with Joelinton and Bruno both walking wounded then it makes complete sense. Depending on the way Liverpool v Villa goes he could get some game time.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, joeyt said:

So close to scoring. Looks composed and a exciting prospect

Looked composed on the ball and wanted to be involved all the time. That’s really positive for someone that’s only just turned 17