Lewis Miley - injured on international duty

Ronson333

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

What's the background is he that hot a prospect?

Well I guess he must be if he's 17, got a professional contract and has starred in friendlies for us already.

I'm expecting a Santiago Munez moment from this guy to score the goal that sends us into the Champions League. No pressure.

27 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

He was born after Shearer's last appearance...

Poor bairn. Imagine growing up with Ashley's Newcastle.

Edited by mikejaxer

Why would he learn more at England un17s than he would training even more, doing the tactics team talks etc getting the experience of a top premiership team and game prep and possibly some minutes?

4 minutes ago, madras said:

Why would he learn more at England un17s than he would training even more, doing the tactics team talks etc getting the experience of a top premiership team and game prep and possibly some minutes?

Because, in theory, that’ll all come anyway plus he’d have the experience of representing his country in a summer tournament abroad under his belt too. 

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

Because, in theory, that’ll all come anyway plus he’d have the experience of representing his country in a summer tournament abroad under his belt too. 

I disagree. Being in the first team squad for the end of the season could well give him more than an un17s tournament.

28 minutes ago, MidfieldGeneral said:

Unless he's gonna be on the bench tomorrow. Hate having no cm option on there.

With Longstaff likely still out and Brunos ankle and form dodgy we need another option on the bench. He is highly rated though. Big lad too.