Lewis Miley

Ronson333

2 hours ago, buzza said:

Loan him out next season so he comes back with game experience. He wont get minutes with our main boys back in midfield

Zero need to loan him out - I’d rather he train week in eeek out with our mids - added to this he’s had his loan season this season with us - job done 

Lad at work saw him at lunchtime, pulling out of The Beacon centre car park in North Shields, and that's clearly where he'd been.

Wait till his mam see's it!! :knuppel2:

Is one worst tattoos ever seen.

The idea is bad enough but the quality is even worse.

Looks like a fat shit Miggy.

Everyone knows you're supposed to start at school with a compass and green ink, writing "Mam" and "Dad" on your elbow first. Send him on loan.

It’s a tattoo with a picture of him playing football with his brothers on the beach at the bottom you fucking melts. 
fucking state of some of the replies on here 

Just now, Toonjam88 said:

It’s a tattoo with a picture of him playing football with his brothers on the beach at the bottom you fucking melts. 

Think me and others are talking about the quality.

He has enough money to go to an amazing artist.  Even if he kept the design the same he could get one million times better.

It's just really poor and not a good look for the shop either. 

4 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Most likely due the fact it looks abysmal. 

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Think me and others are talking about the quality.

He has enough money to go to an amazing artist.  Even if he kept the design the same he could get one million times better.

It's just really poor and not a good look for the shop either. 

Fair enough then sorry. I know his Dad and him well probably being too over protective 😂

3 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: That's a fucking wild first tattoo like. 

My friend got a full chest peice of a dragon for his first :lol: 32-year old midflife crisis I guess

2 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

My friend got a full chest peice of a dragon for his first :lol: 32-year old midflife crisis I guess

:lol: Considering dumbass child me thought Rey Mysterio's full spine tattoo was the coolest shit ever, I'm so glad I'd grown out of wanting tattoos by the time I was an adult. 

The idea is nice enough but for some reason it looks less like Lewis Miley striding out onto the hallowed turf and more like an angry 30-something with a backwards left hand marching towards his first EDL rally. With a Lewis Miley shirt on.