Newcastle United 0-2 Liverpool (18/02/2023)

Disco

It's so weird but I think this sharpens our focus for the final.

I think it also gave ASM a lot of confidence going into that game as he was outstanding today.

Not to mention Bruno coming back rested and fired up to make amends.

Going to be really interesting.

Edited by KaKa

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Like fucking clockwork Liverpool fans sing YNWA in stoppage time when they are winning to take the title of loyalist football fans.

They'll never beat Rangers on that.

Apart from the regular moaning, it's been a good afternoon on the board as usual. Too bad about the result and some of the finishing. Lads gave it all :clap: Next week will definitely be something else. Ouffffff!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, guys and gals :aww:

More annoyed about them singing during the Atsu remembrance than the anything to do with the performance, disrespectful and self congratulatory as fuck.

Didn’t think we’d win today regardless but was pleasantly surprised at how we played after we went down to ten. Scarred from that 0-6 I thought it might get messy again but it didn’t albeit I think part declared with an eye on the CL. 

Overall I think we’re just regressing to our mean which was always going to happen. Just happens that we’ve been streaky as fuck this season so it looks a bit more obvious.

Just now, Disco said:

More annoyed about them singing during the Atsu remembrance than the anything to do with the performance, disrespectful and self congratulatory as fuck.

Didn’t think we’d win today regardless but was pleasantly surprised at how we played after we went down to ten. Scarred from that 0-6. 

I think we’re just regressing to our mean which was always going to happen. Just happens that we’ve been streaky as fuck this season so it looks a bit more obvious.

Pretty sure they where singing YNWA for Atsu in fairness.

Guest reefatoon

We could do with trying something a bit different as doing the exact same thing week in and week out ain’t working anymore. Definitely needs a bit for shake up. The problem is we haven’t got the players to change it, so we might need something different positionally. Dropping an awful lot of points recently.

Edited by reefatoon