"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

Instantly put off by the inclusion of the True Faith lot. Their podcasts are alright but certain members are highly irritating 

Who’s part of it from True Faith?

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Who’s part of it from True Faith?

Charlotte but that was only a minute snippet so I assumed maybe wrongly they’d have others involved too 

11 minutes ago, madras said:

Is there a date for this yet ?

Tomorrow for that thing that's been previewed. August for Amazon I believe. I am eagerly anticipating the Amazon one for one particular moment that I hope is captured.

Can't wait for the Amazon doc, reportedly will feature a lot of behind the scenes stuff from the non-playing side which we don't see much of. That under the skin thing though, I can't be the only one who thought it was a bit of a cringe fest, every Geordie/fans cliche in the book. Some nice footage though.

8 minutes ago, Heron said:

Tomorrow for that thing that's been previewed. August for Amazon I believe. I am eagerly anticipating the Amazon one for one particular moment that I hope is captured.

You’d imagine first week in August for all 4 parts.

5 hours ago, gdm said:

Instantly put off by the inclusion of the True Faith lot. Their podcasts are alright but certain members are highly irritating 

Aren’t they Tories? And talking about how working class Newcastle is? Not saying this to be a dick about them, genuinely asking.

3 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

Is that under the skin thing just about 9 minutes long? If so why is it getting so much traction now, it was shown online everywhere and I downloaded it on my phone nearly a month ago? 

Thought that was a preview.

On 03/03/2023 at 08:39, polkaDot said:

As @Pilko mentions, the Orient one (Club for a Fiver) is a classic. Shame the whole thing isn't on YT.

Sitton is now a black cab driver, I think. Sad to think this documentary pretty much finished him as a manager.

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

Aren’t they Tories? And talking about how working class Newcastle is? Not saying this to be a dick about them, genuinely asking.

This forum is so fucking weird with this Tory shite, its a Football forum, just stop it ffs [emoji38]

Edited by Teasy

7 hours ago, Kanji said:

charlotte 

She seems like a very nice person, but I have to confess, I can’t remember a single thing she’s said on their podcasts.

The clips I’ve listened to always sound nebulous and like a rambling collection of adjectives and in jokes. 

10 hours ago, Danh1 said:

No idea who they are but if they are new age "red wall tories" then they aren't tories as much as virulently anti-labour, in the way an ex lover can plumb the depths of hate when spurned.

5 minutes ago, TBG said:

This might sound biased, but as a club, region/city, we are without doubt the best.

There’s not a city like Newcastle on a match day. From 10am-2am it’s next level.

10 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

There’s not a city like Newcastle on a match day. From 10am-2am it’s next level.

My mate came up from Wakefield on a match day this year. “Fuck me! It’s like Mardi Gras and Notting Hill carnival “

That Friday night for Sam Fender was special. 

Can see the argument for not wearing football shirts or football chants (there wasn't that many) at the gigs, but it felt more like a proper love in for the city and of course Sam.

Never felt an atmosphere like that in town before. The whole place absolutely buzzing. 

Just now, TBG said:

That Friday night for Sam Fender was special. 

Can see the argument for not wearing football shirts or football chants (there wasn't that many) at the gigs, but it felt more like a proper love in for the city and of course Sam.

Never felt an atmosphere like that in town before. The whole place absolutely buzzing. 

Aye people were having a go but it was a celebration of our culture. Not like people were wearing football shirts at a fucking Rihanna gig or something.