"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

People wanting to have a go for that sort of thing is probably the worst tbh. Stop trying so hard to take life so seriously. Loosen up ffs. 

^ re: people in black and white tops for Fender 

Edited by Kanji

47 minutes ago, CFlan said:

Taylor fuckin Payne 

Idk how he got so heavily involved in the narration for that.

Comes across so smug.

Did the cunt ever pay back those donations for the documentary that never happened? 

10 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Quite enjoyed that. Surprised at how hard they went in on Ashley - guess any "don't slag me off pls" clauses have expired?

Not directly produced by the club, so anything goes I guess.

14 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Quite enjoyed that. Surprised at how hard they went in on Ashley - guess any "don't slag me off pls" clauses have expired?

thought it was a bit meh.

would have got a better effort from waxxa.

may be it was the expectation.

6 minutes ago, Gh0StFaC3 said:

Not directly produced by the club, so anything goes I guess.

Yeah guess so. We have uploaded it to our office YT channel and slapped NUFC TV all over it though so was a bit surprised they didn't hold back at all :lol:

9 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Am I missing something, isn't this just the thing that was out weeks ago, 8 mins long? Thought that was just a preview...

Same. Thought it was a bit meh. Was just a bunch of cliche’s thrown together.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Was a good propaganda video to younger fans elsewhere who missed the Keegan and Robson era and have just seen us as someone making up the numbers. That's about it really. 

they just sort of skimmed over it tbh.

6 hours ago, Andybiotics said:

Idk how he got so heavily involved in the narration for that.

Comes across so smug.

Did the cunt ever pay back those donations for the documentary that never happened? 

He’s got a nice voice and is a long term nufc podcast host, is it probably not that simple? Right place, right time; good for him.

Can’t stand these new tendencies to have the subject looking off to third that’s closest. New doc filmmakers seem to think that it’s edgy, but it just unbalances the shot. I can just about tolerate the subject being in the middle for wide shots, but this video was just irritating as hell, because of where Shearer was looking off to. 

I thought that was pretty decent tbf.

No-one said anything particularly cringy (maybe the "every one works hard all week and then goes to the match" bit was a bit eek), but it summed up a lot of my thoughts about Newcastle as a City and the Club as a passion.

Pity they didn't mention the Edwardian era, it IS our most successful period, even though the FA Cup was more important in those days, but that's a minor quibble.

7 minutes ago, bigfella said:

I thought that was pretty decent tbf.

No-one said anything particularly cringy (maybe the "every one works hard all week and then goes to the match" bit was a bit eek), but it summed up a lot of my thoughts about Newcastle as a City and the Club as a passion.

Pity they didn't mention the Edwardian era, it IS our most successful period, even though the FA Cup was more important in those days, but that's a minor quibble.

i thought that was a pretty big omission especially if you mention the 50's fa cups.

suppose it just hot too hyped. 

11 minutes ago, andycap said:

Is this under the skin usa doc not the one they put out in the states about us a while ago? 

That had charlotte and shearer in it. 

Fairly sure it is.

12 hours ago, madras said:

No idea who they are but if they are new age "red wall tories" then they aren't tories as much as virulently anti-labour, in the way an ex lover can plumb the depths of hate when spurned.

No, they’re bona fide middle class Tories.  Hurst happily blathered on about being a Tory to the FT.

• 1 month later...