Newcastle United 2-1 Wolves (12/03/2023)

Yorkie

Just now, Superior Acuña said:

He’s had a good game then slipped.

ffs having to score now without Isak

I'm not disagreeing, but he's still cost us a goal through bad luck or whatever.

Just now, Conjo said:

Yeah by putting on two regular starters? :lol:

Yeah but they’ve both been shit recently.

Edited by SAK
Spelling

Taking Isak off seemed more of a preconceived idea than what was needed in reality. He was still full of energy, making runs and causing problems, seems we just hooked him off for the sake of doing it because we said he wasn't up to doing 90 minutes, prior to the game. Seemed alright to me from where I was watching. Poor decision bringing him off.

Just now, Away Toon said:

We have the most over rated defense especially on here, and they are finding there true level.

Nonsense, we have one of the best defensive records for a reason. That's not to say they're all brilliant and don't each have faults, but we're nervy defending atm and we need some confidence back. Could do with Trippier working on his defensive turn, mind.

1 minute ago, Teasy said:

He's watching a totally different game to anyone else I think..

I suspect that he's one of our fans who decided before the game even started that ASM was terrible today.

Just now, Pilko said:

Took the two most threatening players off for two lads who've contributed bugger all for weeks and suddenly we need a goal. Couldn't make this shit up.

To be fair as people have said, both were run into the ground. The entire squad has been knackered since the Christmas break. We needed another couple of players to rotate. 

Still hard to watch.

Could folks genuinely not see that Isak and ASM had run out of steam, particularly defensively, which was making it easier for Wolves to start having more joy? Come on now!

Just now, toontownman said:

To be fair as people have said, both were run into the ground. The entire squad has been knackered since the Christmas break. We needed another couple of players to rotate. 

Still hard to watch.

Isak looked fine to me, he’s barely played