Nottingham Forest vs. Newcastle United: 17/03/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Can't see anyone who started against Wolves missing from the training pictures, aside from Pope.

No Wilson, though, and no Joelinton. Hopefully he's not injured as well as suspended.

20 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Where do us or away fans usually go in Nottingham for a drink in the city centre and/or near the ground? Please don't say its fucking Hooters, man. :lol:

A lot do go to Hooters. But I still reckon Canalhouse; it's only about a 20 minutes walk from the ground

They havent lost in 9 home games is it? A loss is just around the corner then. They dont score much and if Johnson is out we really should get something here. We will score here. As always score early and we are at our best.

Setting off in about an hour. Stopping over at my mates house (who got the tickets) Apparently we're right over the away end so it's gonna be quite surreal sitting with the Forest fans as a Newcastle supporter watching us trying not to join in and muttering under my breath that we've got Bruno in the middle :lol:

We haven't been beaten by a team in the league we (on paper) should have won against so far this season. We are highly overdue punch in the mouth.

On the other hand we are coming off a win after a poor spell and their best player is most likely not playing.

So....a draw?

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

We are highly overdue punch in the mouth.

Im a very pessimistic person, but so are Forest. Havent lost at home since september or something like that. They will lose at home in near future. We havent won away since christmas. If they are without their most important player then we have a great chance.