Scott McTominay

Jack27

If we do want him he's going to cost a lot of money. Tierney is playing very well for Scotland tonight and would seriously upgrade our LB options but would obviously be expensive as well. Might get them both for around 80million I expect.

We aren't spending 80m on two players who aren't first choice for their current teams.

Mctominay 25/30m, Tierney 20/25m. Both clubs will be desperate for the funds to reinvest in first teamers and to free up space/wages.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

We aren't spending 80m on two players who aren't first choice for their current teams.

Mctominay 25/30m, Tierney 20/25m. Both clubs will be desperate for the funds to reinvest in first teamers and to free up space/wages.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

54 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

If we do want him he's going to cost a lot of money. Tierney is playing very well for Scotland tonight and would seriously upgrade our LB options but would obviously be expensive as well. Might get them both for around 80million I expect.

Ok I'm convinced now, we won't be signing him.

Also why is your profile pic of a womans chest?

1 minute ago, LeeB said:

Most surprising face turn since Randy Savage at Wrestlemania VII.

Hulk Hogan at Bash at the Beach wants a word.

Edit: My bad thought you said turn, not face turn

Edited by Mountain

24 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

He would be an upgrade on Longstaff but still think we could do better. Let him go to West Ham as Rice’s replacement or something. 

Yeh to me it just seems a waste of funds, if the price is anything near what you'd imagine it to be.

If FFP is an issue currently then why would we buy in the most inflated market? I'm sure Eddie would get a tune out of him, but nothing we couldn't get else where, younger with a higher ceiling.

I'd rather two young talents in any position added into the squad than Scott McTominay every day of the week. Plus fuck Man U.

Edited by BonesJones

If he comes, he’a gonna want to be starting. He’s 26, not 22 like people would probably guess. What’s our ideal midfield? Willock, Bruno, Joelinton? Willock is already a better box to box #8 with better instincts and technique. Would rather we focus on attacking players and wingers than midfielders going into next season. 

Man U fans were saying they’d snap your hand off for 15 mil just to get rid of him. At that price, I’d take him as a squad player because we could be in Europe but I wouldn’t want this to be a marquee signing. 

Darren Fletcher stood out on the football pitch. McTominnay doesn’t. Only when he scores because he’s usually hiding behind opposition players and makes a few ghosting runs when players fall asleep. Willock does that better. 

37 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

If he comes, he’a gonna want to be starting. He’s 26, not 22 like people would probably guess. What’s our ideal midfield? Willock, Bruno, Joelinton? Willock is already a better box to box #8 with better instincts and technique. Would rather we focus on attacking players and wingers than midfielders going into next season. 

Man U fans were saying they’d snap your hand off for 15 mil just to get rid of him. At that price, I’d take him as a squad player because we could be in Europe but I wouldn’t want this to be a marquee signing. 

Darren Fletcher stood out on the football pitch. McTominnay doesn’t. Only when he scores because he’s usually hiding behind opposition players and makes a few ghosting runs when players fall asleep. Willock does that better. 

We definitely need central midfielders but they also need to be better than what we have. 

19 hours ago, hakka said:

So you'd be very unhappy with McTominay leaving? Being such a quality player and all that.

Yes.

I don't get the snobbery.

We've seen from the previous two Scotland matches what he can do.

In that time, what have Willock and Longstaff done? McTominay has scored 4 goals in two games (2 goals against Spain) Willock and Longstaff have probably watched "Wednesday" on Netflix.

Edited by TheDarkKnight

5 hours ago, Astroblack said:

It's weird how little fans really know about football.

If you watch players, lots will do this. It's called a second degree counter press.

If you stay on an opposition player, it stops them from pressing the player that has the player. It's 101 of coaching.

23 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Yes.

I don't get the snobbery.

We've seen from the previous two Scotland matches what he can do.

In that time, what have Willock and Longstaff done? McTominay has scored 4 goals in two games (2 goals against Spain) Willock and Longstaff have probably watched "Wednesday" on Netflix.

You talk about snobbery and then you talk utter nonsense about Willock and Longstaff 

Willock is a better player than McTominay and is still getting better