Newcastle United 2-0 Manchester United (02/04/2023)

Disco

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

I've not watched your games this season, but alot of people have said the same, so I believe it, but that change today cost you any real structure, and we exploited that.

Of course though. We were either going to score or concede after that sort of change, but you can't sit back and do nothing as we were getting comfortably outplayed as it was. 

Just briefly signed in to say congratulations.

Newcaste were superb and thoroughly deserved the three points. We were lucky it was only 2-0 as it could easily have been 4 or 5.

Manchester United were awful, but that would mostly down to the Newcastle players wanting it more.

Congratulations. :)

Just now, TheDarkKnight said:

Just briefly signed in to say congratulations.

Newcaste were superb and thoroughly deserved the three points. We were lucky it was only 2-0 as it could easily have been 4 or 5.

Manchester United were awful, but that would mostly down to the Newcastle players wanting it more.

Congratulations. :)

Cheers mate, nice to have a Man U fan on the board with a bit of class if only briefly :thup:

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Of course though. We were either going to score or concede after that sort of change, but you can't sit back and do nothing as we were getting comfortably outplayed as it was. 

All the attacks were against you, I know that you needed the goal but there is no way that was a good change to make. The ball was too deep in your area and you had no consistent outlet to take it from there. You were never going to score the next goal and that nearly resulted in you conceding 2 more goals in no time at all.

Just now, andycap said:

Has ten hag spoke yet? Probably say they won the possession ? 

Hate that bald nonce mind. He's up there with klopp for me.

Thought Eddie was gonna lamp the fucker

Just now, andycap said:

Has ten hag spoke yet? Probably say they won the possession ? 

Yes, mentioned it a bit above here. He had no excuses, and admitted we were the better team.

Excellent performance, happy ASM is starting to make an impact.

ETH fucked up ,massively by trying to be more aggressive after half time and taking McTom of Bruno who had done a very good job on him.

Bruno’s influence on the game is incredible, we absolutely smashed them.